A better man / Louise Penny.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Dimmick Memorial Library.
- 9 of 13 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dimmick Main Library||F PEN (Text)||304441003387867||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Penn-Kidder Branch||F PEN (Text)||420001001511125||New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250066213
- ISBN: 1250066212
- Physical Description: 437 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2019.
It's Gamache's first day back as head of the homicide department, a job he temporarily shares with his previous second-in-command, Jean-Guy Beauvoir. Flood waters are rising across the province. In the middle of the turmoil a father approaches Gamache, pleading for help in finding his daughter. As crisis piles upon crisis, Gamache tries to hold off the encroaching chaos, and realizes the search for Vivienne Godin should be abandoned. But with a daughter of his own, he finds himself developing a profound, and perhaps unwise, empathy for her distraught father.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gamache, Armand (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Québec (Province) > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Floods > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Three Pines mystery ; 15
- Armand Gamache Three Pines ; #15
- Penny, Louise. Three Pines mystery.
- Chief Inspector Armand Gamache novel ; 15.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: