The only good Indians : a novel / Stephen Graham Jones.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Dimmick Memorial Library.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dimmick Main Library||F JON (Text)||304441003395527||New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982136451
- ISBN: 1982136456
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Saga Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Saga Press, 2020.
"Peter Straub's Ghost Story meets Liane Moriarty's Big Little Lies in this American Indian horror story of revenge on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation. Four American Indian men from the Blackfeet Nation, who were childhood friends, find themselves in a desperate struggle for their lives, against an entity that wants to exact revenge upon them for what they did during an elk hunt ten years earlier by killing them, their families, and friends."--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Fiction.
Blackfeet Indian Reservation (Mont.) > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: