The Enigma game / Elizabeth Wein.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Dimmick Memorial Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dimmick Main Library||F WEI (Text)||304441003398613||New Fiction||Checked Out||12/03/2020|
- ISBN: 9781368012584 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1368012582 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 437 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, 2020.
- Copyright: 2020
Told in multiple voices, fifteen-year-old Jamaican Louisa Adair uncovers an Enigma machine in the small Scottish village where she cares for an elderly German woman, and helps solve a puzzle that could turn the tide of World War II.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12-18. Hyperion.
Grades 10-12. Hyperion.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Ciphers > Fiction.
Jamaicans > Scotland > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
Scotland > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: